1/11/2008

Red Things

Had a late lunch of organic cashew butter and honey sandwich with some spice tea.

I've been working on some heart art. I very rarely make anything directly associated with a holiday and never actually in the right time for the holiday. I would probably make more money if I did but then I'm not sure my art would still be art. But for some reason, while I was working on one of my store sites, I saw some Lupercalia stuff and it made me want to make some *o* so I'm working on some Valentine/Lupercalia art and stuff. weird.

Anyway, I'm having fun and finding joy in it and that's all that matters. I am finding the bright red a little troublesome, it bothers me so I usually use it sparingly. But I wanted some bright red pieces. If they continue to bother me tho, they may all end up purple :)


Photobucket

gothic

Photobucket

No comments: